With the holidays around the corner, customers and clients deserve more appreciation and gratitude than ever. Businesses can create and send personalized holiday greeting messages to acknowledge their customers. After having a year like never before, in this article, we highlight ten example holiday messages you can use to share with your customers this holiday season.
Best of the Bunch: Holiday Messages to Customers
- “We want to take a moment during this cheerful time of year to extend our gratitude for your valued contribution! Happy holidays”
- “We’re so grateful to have you as one of our most valued customers. Wishing you and your family a peaceful and joyful holiday season.”
- “We want you to know that you value and matter. Take the time to relax and enjoy time with your loved ones (virtually or otherwise) this holiday season.”
- “A toast to you and your family this holiday season, in the hope you receive a new ray of joy, health, and light. We’re lucky to have you and hope you will continue to remember us for all of your [fill-in-the-blank] needs.
- “Your dedication and positive attitude are inspirational. We understand that the success of our enterprise is due to treasured customers like you!”
- “At this merry and joyous time of year, we want to appreciate our customers. May this holiday season bring you plenty of hope, peace, and joy.”
- “Your continuous support has always been the backbone of our business. From our family to yours, happy holidays!”
- “We hope your upcoming holidays are as fantastic as you are. May your home be full of warmth, laughter, and love.”
- “On this holiday, you deserve all the peace, prosperity, and happiness in the world. Thanks for your continued support. We look forward to our continued partnership in the years to come.”
- “We want to show our appreciation and take this chance to wish you a great holiday season. We wish this holiday and the New Year brings you happiness, health, and wealth in your life!”
Although 2020 may have been chaotic, the New Year means new hope. Hopefully, these examples of holiday messages you can send your customers will inspire you to send and spread holiday cheer among your valued customers.
Handy Store Fixtures is always ready to showcase its wide variety of merchandise to increase your sales efforts during the holiday season and as the new year rolls around. Contact us now and find out how we can help your business grow.