People love a good sidewalk sale in the summer. It’s outdoors, it’s sunny and they are shopping. What more could a person ask for?
An effective sidewalk sale shows that merchants put a little thought into the display of their items. Customers are attracted to a retail display that doesn’t look thrown together, but that is displayed in an organized fashion.
Need some ideas for your upcoming sidewalk sale? Check out these ideas for free standing display below:
- Standing black or white wire baskets can hold a variety of items from tools to scarves.
- Large black or white square bins can hold balls, stuffed animals, pillows or rolled up posters.
- Retail display shelving can increase impulse buys like CDs, DVDs, books, food and other small items.
- Clip snack display racks are great for holding those bags of chips and trail mix for shoppers on the go.
- Bulk units and base decks are ideal for holding any surplus inventory you have of specific items.
- Use spiral clothing racks and adjustable round racks to show off clothes. These displays can be easily moved in and out of your store.
Using a portable sidewalk sign to advertise your retail displays will capture the interest of pedestrians and would-be customers who are strolling by. Folding signs and rolling signs can be easily ordered and made.
Hand out flyers and advertise in local ads to ensure you build buzz around your sidewalk sale.
Check out some of the free standing displays available from Handy Store Fixtures to use for your sidewalk sale and to repurpose later in your store.