Here's Another Handy Idea: Get Focused with the Right Camera Store Display Shelves
How can you get your customers to focus on your best cameras if they aren't displayed properly? Often times, traditional store display shelves aren't designed for products such as cameras, digital video recorders and printers.
Luckily, there are still ways to make your best products catch the eye of your customers. As a photographer, you know the importance of having focal points. Use some of the following solutions to improve your electronic and camera displays:
- Gondola Shelving - These unique shelving units can be personalized to suit your specific needs. The shelves can be slanted and placed at varying heights to better display your cameras and accessories.
- Metal Security Cases - For your more expensive digital cameras and video recorders, it may be beneficial to use metal security cases. Not only do these protect your expensive equipment, but they come in varying heights and sizes to professionally showcase your merchandise.
- Highlight new products - Using your shelving space to highlight your newest products is always your best bet. Camera enthusiasts want to know what’s new and cutting-edge. Don’t make them search for it.
- Use bright colors - If you are a photographer, you know the importance of the right colors. To make your displays stand out, use bright color schemes and group your product accordingly.
- Stick with a consistent theme - While bold colors are important, you also don’t want to diversify too much. Focus on the cameras and brands you know so that your customers will trust you as an expert.
Marketing your camera equipment doesn't have to be a challenge. If you know some of the fundamentals of retail display success, you’ll be on your way to selling more cameras and growing more photography enthusiasts for your store.
Find all your retail display shelves and solutions from Handy Store Fixtures.