Here’s Another Handy Idea: Steel Front Lips to Effectively Display Merchandise
We’ve said it time and time again: consumers won’t buy a product they can’t see. New displays can help increase your sales by showing off your products in an effective and attractive way.
Would you like to display more products by your checkout station, like boxes of candy or pastries? Steel Front Lips are your answer.
Steel Front Lips
Steel front lips are designed to display merchandise at a 45 degree angle, greatly improving product visibility. Because of the angle, customers can easily see the displayed merchandise up close and from a distance. Steel front lips are ideal for gondola shelving and gondola checkout counters, and can hold products like candy boxes, pastries, energy bars, gum and mints.
Our steel front lips are made from the same heavy duty steel as standard gondola shelving, making them strong enough to hold a variety of products. Front lips are 1” in height and come in lengths of 24’’, 30’’, 36’’, 42’’ and 48’’. They attach easily to perforations on shelves using nuts and bolts or plastic nylon buttons.
Do you use steel front lips in your retail store? What products do you love to display on them? Share your ideas in the comments below.
And don’t forget, when you work with Handy, you will always find:
- Superior customer service
- Store designers with over 25 years of experience that are always available to answer questions
- The fastest lead time on the most steel color and black panel options in the gondola shelving industry
- The easiest to assemble gondolas with the fewest parts
- Accessories that are always in stock and ready to ship immediately